The Arthur Terry Teaching School Hub, North Birmingham will continue to work with Ambition to deliver the full suite of newly reformed NPQs.
This will include three new specialist NPQs:
- Leading Teacher Development – for teachers who have, or are aspiring to have, responsibilities for leading the development of other teachers in their school. They may have responsibilities for the development of all teachers across a school or specifically trainees or teachers who are early in their career.
- Leading Teaching – for teachers who have, or are aspiring to have, responsibilities for leading teaching in a subject, year group, key stage or phase.
- Leading Behaviour and Culture – For teachers who have, or are aspiring to have, responsibilities for leading behaviour and/or supporting pupil wellbeing in their school.
We will also be offering the reformed Leadership NPQs:
- Senior Leadership – For school leaders who are, or are aspiring to be, a senior leader with cross school responsibilities.
- Headship – for school leaders who are, or are aspiring to be, a head teacher or head of school with responsibility for leading a school.
- Executive Leadership
The anticipated start date for these courses is November 2021. Confirmed dates will be available shortly.
For more information or to be notified with confirmed dates when they become available please e-mail northbirminghamTSH@atlp.org.uk